Been a REALLY LONG time here.
I literally shut down from my blog. Not responded to comments from my last two posts.
Haven’t visited my blog dashboard since my last post even tho my app updates have kept me somewhat aware that I have this BEAUTIFUL and BLESSED blog.
Thanks for all the blog love guys- the emails and texts. Thanks plenty.
I am sooo fine ooo.
A few updates on my life here…
– We found a HOME, hallelujah!!! and I have been NECK DEEP in thinking, shopping, budgeting, and all that good stuff that comes with moving. You know hubs ain’t here and I log my booboo everywhere so I pace myself. Trusting God to move this weekend by God’s grace.
– I am shopping for a help… Trusting God to lead me all the way cos she will be a destiny helper ooo. I am excited to get one, but I am MORE EXCITED at the impact and growth that would hit her as we work together.
– Both my phones are spoilt. My blackberry just packed up some 2 months back and I have been planning to return to the guy I got it from in Computer village but time…
Then on Saturday, while shopping for my gas, oven and microwave, (and calculating and recalculating budget in my head), my Samsung dropped and that was the end of the screen!!!
I was too weak to be upset. Talk about timing.
I just came home and borrowed my sister’s old phone for a while. As it stands, I don’t have most numbers again so no vex if I keep asking ‘who is speaking’.
– My weight loss journey has been AMAZEBALLS thank You Jesus.
When I came into Lagos early September, I was 106kg. Today, 3months plus later, two months plus actively working out and eating clean, I am 93kg. That’s 13kg lighter and my target is between 80-85kg so I have btw 10 and 12kg to loose before year end. So help me God. Actually joined an online weightloss class and this last week, I lost 2.5kg. At that weekly rate, I should achieve my target by God’s grace. That would be me, back to pre-wedding, whoop!!! Actually I joined two not one, because I want meal plans and workout routines I can save for the future.
Wish I could add more pictures of before and after.
I MISS MY PHONE.
– War room. The Kendrick brothers website say it is debuting in Nigeria this Saturday 28th. Silverbird Galleria has the banner up but no date yet. I have been stalking them daily. I really pray 28th works. Going there again tonight to check. Oh btw, my new home has a Prayer room!!! I am sooo pumped about decorating it and all. One half would be a prayer room and the other half, a library… yaaay. So this movie should come to Nigeria already. Ugh.
– Three books I want NOW
1. FerVent by Priscilla Shirer
2. Intentional living by John Maxwell
3. Runaway bride by Heather Lindsey.
I wanna add a Joyce Meyer book too but frankly, I am getting an overdose of her videos so we good.
Anyone in the abroad that can help a sister?
– And speaking of the abroad and books, I just received THREE of the five Joyce Meyer Bibles that were won on my blog.
Had to order from the UK as I didn’t find it anywhere in Nigeria. At least we have covered Lagos, Ph and Ibadan. My friend Titi helped me and yawl know how heavy Bibles are, so I am so thankful for the three she helped me with. I am so sorry I haven’t kept in touch with the winners. Didn’t have time for long story lol.
Anyways here we go with those I will give these three to
1. Dee. Because she is one of my mentees plus was the VERY FIRST to send in a request.
2. Ms Sara. Because she took quite some pains checking so many places I directed her to, under this hot sun.
3. The first person of the CONFIRMED five I chose already, to mail me. Using the original mail trail of course.
Dee and Sara, you have my number!!!
Will autograph them before I send them off. Haha.
Anybody know where I can get this Bible in Nigeria? Any of the winners seen it anywhere? Holler and I will send the money to you to buy.
Ok that’s all.
Sorry no too much pictures because of that story above on my phone screen.
Thanks again everyone for the love.