Back then, before I got married, and around the first year of my marriage, I used to do these GET TO KNOW YOU blog tags and all.
Today, I feel like doing one.
Also, the post I have in my spirit is demanding more than I can give right now, and because I have a weekly writing target, I can’t let today slide by.
So here are these one million questions I saw on the source of all ‘truth’, Google, and let me answer them truthfully here.
I doubt I will answer all, but let’s see where we stop before my timer goes out
1. Who is your hero?
First, my mom. She really is one strong woman, and as I grow older and navigate life, marriage and motherhood, I appreciate her more
Two more heroes, or three, would be Joyce Meyer, Lisa Bevere, and Christine Caine.
Their contributions to the Body of Christ at large, and me in particular as a woman, wife, mom and #JesusGirl, is beyond heroism. Plus I love that they take care of their health and are not overweight and all
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
A Middle Eastern country. I know many would say the US, and yes I do like the US because a lot of people I love are there, but to visit only. To live with my family in this season, I would rather Dubai or Qatar. First, privacy for my family. No plenty visits to me or places for me to visit. Something America, UK or Canada will never offer me. Then super education for my kids. Literally US-grade, so win-win. Then finally stable power, safety and security. And because all I do is online, I would still thrive well.
3. What is your biggest fear?
Hmm. Can’t think of any, really!
Maybe not hearing from God, or suddenly not having access to the Bible. I would prefer to die, please. I only function because of my relationship with God, and because I hear when He speaks to me, and I have HIS WHOLE WORDS in the Bible.
4. What is your favorite family vacation?
Absolutely loved Dubai with my kids.
I would love to visit Dubai again with my husband and kids this time, but I have to be the one to plan it.
5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
I would swap my legs for straighter, fuller ones. I love full legs. Not too fat, just almost evenly full. The kind that don’t exactly taper off as we hit the ankle, like most legs do. But I am grateful for mine, abeg
6. What really makes you angry?
Incompetence and laziness, especially in young people
7. What motivates you to work hard?
Obedience. To Jesus.
I am scared of what happens if I am not doing what He wants me to do.
8. What is your favorite thing about your career?
For CoachE’s #JesusGirlsFitness, has to be results and testimonies. We think its fat just leaving people, but for many, they get many areas of their lives back, including their spiritual lives. That was my own testimony too.
Lost weight and gained spiritual muscles, till today.
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
More like frustration, and that would be people giving up because they were not patient with a beautiful process that would have yielded results if only they stuck it out
10. What is your proudest accomplishment?
I really don’t know. I just know that overall, I am PROUD of the woman I am and are becoming.
I would want to marry myself.
I would want to befriend myself
I would love to have me as a boss
I would love to have me as a daughter
I would like to hang out with me.
I would like to pastor me.
I am all round proud of Eziaha, and really the glory goes to Jesus
11. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
Let them grow and answer that. But my kids are always proud when I am WOWED at any new thing they do, even if it is a fake back flip, so I have to be LOUDING everything lol.
12. What is your favorite book to read?
I love to read memoirs of people I really respect, especially when they share their back stories honestly and vulnerably. I love professional books written by a Christian, e.g. a Christian Child Psychologist like James Dobson. I love everything he writes. I also like personal development and leadership books.
I also really love the Bible. It is a whole trip!!!
13. What makes you laugh the most?
My kids. They are SO FUNNY and PRECIOUS.
Children are such a blessing!!!
14. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
It was one with my hubby I think. I can’t recall it. But the one I can recall, was “Love is war” by Omoni Oboli and RMD.
I was invited as a Bella Naija features writer for the premier
15. What did you want to be when you were small?
I think a Doctor. Then a Pharmacist. I was/am really intelligent so it was almost natural
16. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
They probably don’t know yet.
17. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Watch YouTube videos on everything I decide all day!!!
18. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
None. Not a sports person right now.
19. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
Ride a bike. Sadly I can’t ride one, even though I have one, which hubby bought for me 3 Val’s days ago lol. He has insulted me taya, so he is the one who rides it. Tried to learn one time and it didn’t work. I love it because it is a great workout.
20. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
Anything with my best friend, Brooke Ligertwood of Hillsong
21. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
None. I play worship or a sermon or my audio Bible from my phone
22. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
Wash dishes or clean bathroom. Less noisy so I can be listening to my fave preachers and artists.
23. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
CLEANING of course!!!
24. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Eggs with veggies!!!
25. Who is your favorite author?
Can’t choose one. But I really love James Dobson, Lisa Bevere, my mentor PDDK, Craig Groeschel, and my Gmama Joyce Meyer
Yay that is the end and was so fun!!!
And finished right on time too, to get to my next task.
Hope you enjoyed this?
Which answer was most shocking or did you love or hate lol?
Share in the comments.
See you next week with a post straight outta the Bible haha
With so much love