We were featured on The Guardian and Bella Naija earlier this week yay and most of you have been asking for venue and all for the event… We decided to put together a post with details…
- It is a purely WORSHIP and PRAYER meeting. No chairs, or tables. Just enough space to express yourself
- Venue is TECO HOUSE, Jabo bus stop, Teco avenue off Jobi Fele way, opposite Otedola bridge, Ikeja CBD (literally beside those 3 wise lagosians lol)
- Date is Tuesday, March 26 and Time is 10am to 1pm. No African time. Of course you can come earlier. Doors and registration starts at 8am
4. Kids and Nannies are welcome. We have 2 private rooms for Nursing if you are breastfeeding
5. Non stay at home moms are welcome too. Actually every mom to be too is welcome but note that it’s a Tuesday so except you are a Stay Home mom, you are likely to be at work (though I have a few working moms take a day leave to come)
6. Event is free but registration is required. We have a few sponsors with freebies (including the lovely wig on my hair by @tseju_hair) up for grabs. Only registered Queens will be given from the freebies. Register at: bit.ly/Powwowqueens
Please help us spread word. Don’t come alone. Drag all your fellow DQs and let’s rock out this Jesus party…
Dress code: Anything comfy.
Can you volunteer? Awww we have reached capacity for volunteers. Thanks Darling.
Any more questions or stuff I didn’t cover, please ask below.
See you on Tuesday!!!