Ok so we are back to double delight…
I chose these two girls purposely because they are absolutely delightful. They are two of my mentees and they are super duper awesome girls/teenagers andi love how both have a heart for God. Too delicious!!!
Bella sent in hers first so let’s hear her first
I met her for the first time last Wednesday in DCC which she attends sometimes…
Such a cute buggy sweetheart…
Blessing Mayei-Aweda 😀 (Bella Mayei)
Below 20 (I’m just 17)
I live in Lagos,Nigeria
MY BUCKET LIST
Just if the trumpet sounds in 2014, I want our sugar daddy to grab me and tell me “Bella, well done”. I also need to grow spiritually to make this happen.I am a new convert who hasn’t received the gift of the Holy spirit yet.
So my number 2 is…
Be able to receive the gift of the Holy Spirit. I desire this soooo much and i see it,flowing in 2014.I want to speak in tongues that would send the devil to yabaleft straight. lol
*you know, when she mentioned this to me, I totally forgot to pray with her to receive it last Wednesday. Thankfully, we are making this happen this Wednesday yay!!!***
Embrace Photography Professionally
This has already taken baby steps in 2013,I want it to be at the peak in 2014,I want to be that “Really young female photographer making a difference in her generation”.
***Amen. This is super cool. And she has promised to give me a free photo session… Whoop***
Further my education.
I need to go back to school oh! and not just any school.The BEST school,and also finish with that result that will turn heads.JAMB is too small to hold me back this year,especially now i have got Jesus on my side.
This request is settle,iyaff already agreed with my sugar daddy,Yimu to the devil.
Reach out to people with my blog
If anybody had told me i will own a blog,dis time last year,i probably would have laughed it off,but here I am,a certified blogger (That gets mentioned on E’s blog :D).
2014 on my blog would be… (I have no words for it yet),but i am expecting a blast.
***Her blog address is www.themindofbella.WordPress.com***
This my bucket list for 2014,and i am standing on Psalm 37:4,100% sure that God’s word NEVER fails.
Happy New Year.
Thank you so much darling…
The next up is Opalana Ewaoluwa.
Ewa is seriously a drama Queen . I can’t get over her… Ewa is just 19. Yet to meet her. Hopefully this year when we have our FAB mentees hangout… OK enjoy Ewa…
Hello FABers. I’m Opalana Ewaoluwa. A 250 level geology student of Obafemi Awolowo University(also short for Oba Adaniduro University). I love this sweet father of ours and I’m going all out for Him!
So nice to be in 2014 and this year I’ll definitely testify! Last year was fabulous even though I didn’t have any plan. This year must be better so I’m making a list of things I must achieve this year. I can sense in my heart that this year would be my best ever! I mean it can only be brighter for me now. Everything in my list boils down to repping this Kingdom better. Ours isn’t a Kingdom to be ashamed of jare.
1. Fellowship with the father:- I know this has always been His age long desire. So here am I saying ‘Lord own me, possess me’. Ama enjoy being in His presence and just communing, taking in all of His glory and just basking in the euphoria. This way I’ll get to know Him intimately and hear him clearly. See You in the secret place Lord.
2. Tap into the supernatural. I’m not gonna be like those Christians that get to a particular point and plateau. No! I’m gonna push more, press on, go deeper. I’ll stir up the supernatural in me and attract God’s glory. I’ll have a serving of it all, the unlimited power of faith, the anointing and God’s glory. This of course means studying more and praying more. I’ll also have to do a lotta listening and obeying more. So help me God.
3. Evangelize more:- like I said, I gats rep the kingdom more. No more slacking with the Gospel! The world has to hear this Gospel.
4. Make a 5 point GP for the semesters in the year. No more ‘I don’t care’ attitude with my academics abeg. Everything about me must scream KINGDOM. I hope to draw unbelievers’ attentions to my results. Amazing way to preach Christ.
***very amazing way I tell ya…***
5. Put a little more in my dressing. I usually don’t put any effort in my dressing. I just don on a pair of jeans and t-shirt or blouse. I intend to pay more attention to details and be more ladylike( I still hate skirts tho, so I’ll probably have to get more dresses). I’m already on it sha, already wowing people.
***oh please, do this already ooo. When we meet, I expect ‘ladylike’ oooo***
6. Give more. Considering its my year of exceeding grace and abundant prosperity, I’ll be dissipating grace and prosperity as I receive so I’ll definitely be giving more.
*** Awesome darling. If it is in your heart, He will bring it to your hand…***
7. Join a mentoring class. So this year I’ll be joining Pst Funke’s mentoring class finally. Can’t wait.
***OK, I hear so much about pastor funke on the mentoring group. Apparently, three or so people there passed through or are currently in the same uni and attend(ed) GLT fellowship/church. Pastor Funke must be a real amazing pastor.
8. Visit a gold mine in South Africa. Ever since I started geology I’ve dreamed of visiting a gold mine( and maybe working there). So y’all FABers pray for me.
***cooooooool. Men see dreams ooo. We will pray. Just bring gold for us oooo***
9. Make more time for my friends. God has so graciously blessed me with amazing friends and I intend to spend more time with them. Iron sharpeneth iron buh there has to be contact na. Also plan to meet more amazing people and befriend them.
***see them a!!! There has to be contact first. God’s grace with that. Good thing you guys in the mentorship class have been flowing well already ***
10. No boy plans this year abeg but I’ll be praying hard for him so he’ll show face at the right time and in the right state if you know what I mean
***absolutely NO boy plans please. Let’s focus on what’s important now aii sweerie***
11. One goal that I’ll be leaving up to Sweet Daddy alone is getting my car. Dunno how He’ll do it but I’ll testify.
*** At 20? Definitely not too early to drive ooo***
12. Last but not the least is to send at least one message to Mama E’ everyday of the year. Get used to it soon ma’am.
*** Loooool. She has been trying. Not daily share which is fine but she just sends me the most random emails going on and on with gist as if I was there when it all happened… I just laugh and laugh and laugh… Smh for you MAMA Ewa***
Love you all and do not stop praying for me. Shalom
***love you too darl. And love you too Bella***
Ewa too blogs at www.youthtoadults.wordpress.com
I trust you guys enjoyed my girls… I love the relationship they really have going with God. I just bless God for their lives.
Please guys, don’t stop praying for these people who have shared their dreams with us on the F.A.B lane…
Sow a seed of prayers please. It sure is affordable yeah…
God bless us all, amen
So this week is my passing out parade POP for NYSC batch A 2013. Thank you Jesus. So grateful.
I recall this day. I took more pictures than I did the sanitation.
Loooool. But thank God I took pictures. Twas the same pictures I took that was featured in our Year book.
My NYSC days were fun mehn…
Going Forward…Still Testifying