Greetings all the way from Asaba
I am grateful for journey mercies…
I’ll give you my Asaba details later. A chronicle of sorts. Promise…
But today, I’m particularly grateful for
Davida Ifechukwunyediche Okonkwo
Our latest gift in DCC
1. I am grateful that this baby trashed Doctor’s report.
They said she would never have a child… Now look what the Lord has done
Dassah has a sister
And He has filled our mouths with laughter
2. I am so grateful to be a part of DCC family and the e-house party we had today.
DCC people no dey sleep… 4am Naija time and people were awake and updating BBM status…
DCC is such a blessed house, blessed people, blessed pastors, blessed E’
Blessed Ada too… my partner in shenanigans… hehehehe
3. I am so happy that PK was there when this baby happened…
He played a K-bond mood and surprised his wifey in America last week… Then baby girl decides she might as well just come a month ahead… While daddy is here… Oh wow!!! Looks like Jehovah pulled a J-Bond on PK hehehe
4. Yay!!! I am thankful that PM will be back soon.
She wanted to stay away for just 3months instead of the 4months Doctors said…
Now she will ooo. She will be back soon.
Muah mama… We sure can’t wait to have you back… Just a few more weeks
5. I’m just grateful for this day… Started with good news galore… So much good news. Heard abi read something that yup upset me but hey, today was just a joyful day…
Bone tired loves…
Plus this killer pounded yam and ofe nsala needs to digest…
My Booski’s traditional tomorrow. Echi di ime indeed…
Sound of heaven is Sunday
Come early ooo
Overflow no go good ooo
Posted from WordPress for Android