I get to feature on my favourite bloggers blog today and yes it is for a very good cause. Can there be anything better than giving thanks?
Okay lets do this: The past 15 days have been very exciting as I have trained myself to always find something to be thankful for even when the day looks BLAND and I mean BLAND. So today what are you grateful for Tannie?
1. For the opportunity to feature on www.eziaha.com. I am gradually becoming a soup’o’star o (that’s me saying superstar in my yankee accent)…. Yes I said that because my friend is a soup’o’star and a godly one at that.. I am particularly thankful for this budding friendship with this girl who seems to love my dogs more than me self and to think our friendship started via social media.
2. Today I finished BPC 1. BPC is a program my church runs to help children of God maximise their potentials in all spheres of life. I had put off attending this program for three whole years and finally took the big leap this month.. Boy am I grateful? More than grateful..I am so thankful for all the lessons I have learnt and the places I am set to go in this life.
3. Allow me brag a little here but mhen I am grateful for my culinary skills..
BPC ended today and we had a little get together which involved food,drinks and mingling… The meal we had ehn was ………… I refuse to put the word that drops in my mind, and to think it was a tad pricey. That moment I was just reminded of how God gifted me with this art of cooking and how every time I make something for someone they want an extra plate and go on and on about how nice my meals turn out. Yes I can cook like this!
4. This life I am living.. I am not there yet oh, but I am thankful for how far God has brought me too. Today I was reminded of a comment someone made about me a few days back. Apparently two people were having a conversation and somehow my name featured in the conversation and yes ’twas for a good reason . So girl A said to girl B ” you don’t know Tannie o.. She is a christian carries her faith on her head and wont budge if it is not godly.” Honestly this made me feel really really good, cos ever since I started this amazing relationship with my saviour Jesus ,I have always prayed that my life will be a living epistle. I am most grateful that this is happening.
5. Internet. You know how they say you never know the value of what you have until you loose it. Well i understood that today.. For some reason MTN decided to be crappy today with data services and then my awoof on airtel too just stopped. Kai! Everytime I had to send a mail, look up something on google or even try to do this post via my phones. I just realised how the internet has made life very simple for all of us and I am thankful for multiple internet access points. I am grateful for the wifi at home and the fact that I don’t pay a dime for it..
Here is me saying thank you to my Daddy in heaven for today…. If you too will THINK then you can THANK. Go on and write what it is you are thankful for today.
Yours in Thanksgiving,
P.S This blogging thing y’all do isn’t small work at all o.. The Lord is your strength.