I am in rare form today. This week has just been UNBELIEVABLY intense but what makes it all worth it is who is on my side… GOD!!!
So far, His track record of winning is pretty perfect.
So I am so intentional about being oh-so-joyful!!!
The JOY I have ehn, the world cannot take it, because it cucu dinor gimme… (love Naija lingua haha)
So happy and joyful I am that I bumped into this fun stuff for Bloggers, and decided to use this as an escape. It is obodo-oyibo stuff but it works for me. Someone create a Naija version, or point me in the direction of one that has been created!!!
This is called the 50 Random Questions Tag. Alright, let’s get the party started, shall we?
- What is your best friend’s name?
Haha. I can’t have ONE but for the purpose of this, I would say Eniola and Valerie, both especially because of the longevity and steady nature of our friendship. But I certainly have like FIVE more. Lol
- Who would you throw into the Bermuda Triangle?
Nobody I can think of atm. I am born again, duh!!!
- Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
- Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
Of course!!! I even request for more. Why is the company/am I paying so much anyways? I even request for teas and coffees and creamers. If they have Green Tea, I PACK it. Azzin, a real STEAL as I check out!!!
- Have you ever stolen a street sign?
- Do you always smile for pictures?
I SMILE for a living… Lol
- Do you ever dance even if there is no music playing?
Now that I think of it, nope. Exvept I am dancing to the beat of the music playing in my heart. But I love to dance AND SING whenever there is music playing.
- How many people have you slept with this week?
- What is your song of the week?
Donnie’s ENTIRE AGAIN ALBUM!!! Has been both my therapy and wrecker all week. My fave is HOLY but I LOVE EVERY SONG THERE, especially Heaven sent me a special gift duet with Lynette Hawkins *insert REAL tears*
- Do you still watch cartoons?
Hardly. I have a son who I don’t let watch a lot, so when I let him, I watch with him
- Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
Not sure!!! But if I had a place, I wouldn’t say.
- Heels or flats?
- What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES. HOTEL MAJESTIC. I know they are series but hey… Lol. Ok movie would be FACING THE GIANTS by the Kendrick Brothers (Tears)
- Last person you kissed?
- Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
- When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Can’t recall but I am sure not that far back.
- Can you change the oil on a car?
- Are you dating?
- Describe your ideal proposal?
Dunno. Don’t care!!!
- Are you lazy?
- How many languages can you speak?
ONE fluently. English.
- Are you stubborn?
God is working on me!!!
- Ever watch soap operas?
Yup. Hotel Majestic and Tinsel when I feel like.
E’.., (Is CoachE’ a nickname?) But crazy these days I have a growing number of people who call me COACH. Azzin Coach without the E’. How please!?!?!?!
- Ever used a gun?
No. But I hope I can someday.
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
Maybe like 18.
- What color was the last bra you bought?
Blue and Red
- Does anyone know the password to your email address?
Hahahaha LOTS of people because… Assistants and Helpers.
- Do you want any tattoos?
YES!!! Can’t wait to get one. Or three. Waiting for the right time and place.
- Any strange habits?
Dunno. Or can’t think of any atm.
- What’s the worst abuse you have done to your phone?
Keeping it in awkz places just because I want to keep viewing YouTube DESPITE whatever else I am doing. God bless that Phone.
- What ever happened with you and your first gf/bf?
First boyfriend. Nothing major. Dude was ready to marry and I was like 19 lol.
- How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
Had my first at 28
- Are you a risk taker?
Yup. That is what the FAITH life is all about!!!
- What happened the last time you cried?
WORSHIP!!! Like slain out on the floor bawling kinda tears. Ah Donnie’s HOLY!!!????
- Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Yes!!! Because I always BOW to His plan. Like I have been singing recently, I wake up each day and say YES Lord, what would you have US do today. So yup!!!
- What’s your worst habit?
Not washing makeup off. Right now, I am beginning to HATE makeup, because I don’t wash it off and then I start to react. Too annoying!!!
- What’s your favorite thing about your gf/bf/crush?
Husband? His patience
- Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
- Do you have any strange phobias?
I really hate small enclosed spaces. I think sometime that if I was locked in a tiny prison, I would DIE!!! You know those kind they tortured people with in the past? It scares me to think of ever being confined, contained and constrained.
- Do you miss anyone right now?
YES!!! All my best friends. I haven’t seen almost all this year. Dumebi I haven’t seen IN FOUR YEARS!!! What kinda life are we living please???
- Who are you in love with?
My son and hubby. To life!!!
- What do you want to know about the future?
Haha. I have an idea of my future, but I know God will still blow my mind, so I will take that.
- Have you already planned your wedding?
Planned and executed!!! 4 years STRONG!!!
- Do people ever take you seriously?
Too much lol. I am not HALF as serious as people take me. Even some of my best friends take me seriously. Only that FISH Ayo never ever does. I can finish saying something important and she will say ONE NONSENSE lol
- Why do you have a blog?
It helps me talk about myself, and my God. Lol. That’s a simple way to put it. My previous rider would be a good summary… Living the Christ life on a FAB lane.
- How old are you?
Almost (Proverbs) 31 yay!!!
- What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
Languish in jealousy. Been ‘ere, Done tha’, Got the teeshirt and now burned it.
- If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
- Which celebrity would you change lives with?
Michelle Obama OR Chimamanda Adichie.
This was fun. Loved it. And so quick to get done because I didnt have to think much haha. But still, if there is a Naija Blogger tag, someone point me in that direction please.
Yawl, stay blessed. And hey, register for PowWow 3.0 if you intended to and are still slacking.
Or you know THIS is for you. Loving the emails from those registering so far and how they just KNOW how God planned this for them. Cool stuff. That is MY GOD sha. So interested in His children!!!
Someone called it POW-WOWest haha because of E’ and Steph in one room. Lol