about me

Deep Wells… Our hangout with Debola Deji-Kurunmi DDK

PPS
Ok guys, i need a graphic artist. preferably a student or corper wanting to make extra cash on the side.
All these 10k and 15k per design people are not even working for me right now. I need someone who works for me. Please recommend ooo. Thanks.
Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

No Comments

oshamebinum
    November 8, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Ermmm.. Eziaha.. I don’t know where to start from buh this post is like a hurricane for me. Just this morning, Father was telling me about building spiritual capacity and how that its not about speaking in tongues for one day and stopping because there a message to preach. Father also talked about meditating on the words for me first before others i.e eating before dishing.. Its really amahzing the way that this post just confirmed each and every word that Father has been saying to me. Choi! E’ Yaa just blessed. Thanks a zillion for this. I just had to speak in tongues as i was reading this post. Couldn’t hold it in.. Thanks again.

E'
      November 10, 2016 at 10:09 pm

DANG!!! I JUST LOVE JESUS and how accurate He is!!!

Happy to bless baby. i pray for testimonies like this on my blog

mzquinn92
    November 8, 2016 at 5:54 pm

u mean November 9 or October 9

E'
      November 10, 2016 at 10:08 pm

What do you think i meant?

Onifade Temitope
    November 10, 2016 at 8:15 am

Wonderful post ma
    I will come and I will say Hi to you ma!

Onifade Temitope
    November 10, 2016 at 8:17 am

Thanks for the post Ma
    I will come and I will Say ‘Hi’

E'
      November 10, 2016 at 10:05 pm

Yes pls dooooo

ComfyPearl
    November 10, 2016 at 1:32 pm

Just reading this and although I already had plans for tomorrow, I’m cancelling to make sure I attend this summit. I want to soak myself into knowing more of my Purpose here on earth and also to fulfill and impact every single person I come across. I didn’t come to this world to be dormant without affecting lives….

E'
      November 10, 2016 at 10:04 pm

See you at UPSTREAM BABY!!!

Frances Okoro
    November 10, 2016 at 2:07 pm

Capacity..
    Sit down first… my stage.. navigating “being in the bush with taking care of sheep and goats” but I know this bush is mostly for capacity building.

There has to be a filling up for there to be a bursting forth like He always tells me..

Bro Gbile Akanni would say.. “sit down first”.

Thanks E.

And for design.. for simple ones you can do/learn yourself check out http://www.canva.com

Would have suggested my bro.. great designer but erm, not a corper/student.lol
    You’ll find one 🙂

E'
      November 10, 2016 at 10:03 pm

too apt!!!
      Per canva, i don taya for canva. That has been all i been using.
      FOUND ONE THOUGH. Thanks

Jedidah
    November 13, 2016 at 2:20 pm

I cannot even comment on the post, I have assignment to do.
    I do know a corper graphic artist. Do I send you his contact?

E'