when women worship WWW

AKIKITAN-ized!!!

This post will just be pictures.
You gotta love DCC and whoever brought this concept up

I mean, everyone is AKIKITANized…

BBM is bristling with this. Twitter too. You have to be living under a rock beneath the dead sea to have missed it

I love how peeps be asking me ‘what’s going on?” ‘What’s Akikitan?”

We are starting a revolution yo!!! Get on board already.

Still clueless? Here is what I mean.

Blessing’s smile was the Hands down WINNER btw

image

Even the babies weren’t left out

image

And the Olori oko himself joined his daughters and wife

image

And then this one where he is angry on behalf of all the men who won’t be able to join us loool
image

Omo I decided not to carry last despite not being in Lagos yet so I got out the only two markers in the house and started trying

Feel free to laugh
Everyone I showed laughed.

And gave suggestions but I couldn’t get any of the stuff they suggested.

So I carried it and did this

image

Was ashamed of myself so I shared with only Lizzie.

As she spoke her big grammer and gave her yabis, I had a flashbulb moment

Photo grid editor to the rescue

image

Ain’t no last carrying in this matter abeg

Talk about a REVOLUTION!!!

And this ain’t all ooo. Just follow @dcclagos for more

Ladies, except you are not in Nigeria, you really should be at this year’s WHEN WOMEN WORSHIP

Themed AKIKITAN this year. Loosely translates to When Words Fail

Shattah

As at last count, it seems like a reunion for me.

Plenty of my friends are coming from outside town.

Whoop!!!

And the ones in Lagos will now have excuse.

Hian!!!

image

Anyways, me I will be there.

Hello!!! It even fell in June, my birth month. As always that is *wink*

I will share last year’s testimony from IMELA here soon and I am just over the top for Akikitan

Shattah!!!

Phew!!!

image

See guest ministers na...

OK lemme join my FAB ladies for prayers…
Before I am marked absent or late for today

Muah

See you at AKIKITAN

And if you need a place to sleep, my place is open.

Already told momsie that a battalion are sleeping over. Just bring your own food sha. Me I won’t cook ooo. Not even noodles. Hehehe

Some people will sleep on the stairs though lol. Would look for a red carpet to put on it

And BTW, don’t drool too much guys, almost all the ladies I put up are so married. So so married!!!

Hehehe

Muah

E’

Previous Story
Next Story

You Might Also Like

25 Comments

dnddyon
    June 9, 2014 at 8:54 pm

DCC ladies are pretty!
    Very beautiful mehn!

Christian girls be rocking all over the world.

E'
      June 9, 2014 at 9:54 pm

You can say that again
      Plus almost everyone is married, imagine

valerie
    June 9, 2014 at 8:56 pm

Hehehehe,Ezi maybe u shld jus hold up a plain sheet of paper,take a pix,n photoshop it
    Cos we can stil see that green/pink one at the background.
    This one u invitin everyone to ur house,u ready to cook one large malu(cow)?

E'
      June 9, 2014 at 9:53 pm

Lemme quickly add that you guys should bring your food ooo
      I don’t cook abeg
      Except momsie will help you guys
      And vee limme alone oooo with my picture
      At least I have been AKIKITAN-ized too

Whoop!!!

pastormildred
    June 9, 2014 at 8:57 pm

Reblogged this on just us girls naija and commented:
    Thank u E’ I feel like I should have done this post myself. Just caught up with so many other stuff. Okay people so read it… n follow. already

E'
      June 9, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Anytime mama…

AKIKITAN-ized!!! | The Mind of BELLA
    June 10, 2014 at 8:51 am

[…] AKIKITAN-ized!!!. […]

kemiaribspeaksKEMI
    June 10, 2014 at 11:31 am

AKIKITAN!! I am Akikitanised here already……hehehehehhehe
    Last year When Women Worship was soul lifting!
    Can’t wait for Sunday and to see you my darling Mrs Olojo
    Coming with some girlfriends from TA(Triumphant Assembly) Lagos Church
    See ya soon darl!

Lizzieebunoluwa
    June 10, 2014 at 3:04 pm

*sigh*..There we go again@big grammar.
    Beht I dinor yab you now..lol.

DCC is trés fab@ AKIKITAN campaign. I loved P.K’s mock upset pose.

E'
      June 10, 2014 at 9:48 pm

Lol
      You did too
      And yes DCC rocks share
      We are soooooo cool

Ify
    June 10, 2014 at 5:43 pm

Oh, how wonderful E’licious dearie…Everyone’s on the fast moving train to Aki ki tan
    …no stops…fast moving train, get on board now and all the way…to when words fail you…in the presence of CHRIST the King…DCC is Aki ki tanized oooo.

Beautiful post E’

uniquebreed/portableglow
    June 10, 2014 at 9:34 pm

Me too, I refuse 2 be left out o! Even medilag exams wee not stop me from being A ki kitanized! Ama design sometin too, buh Momma, I believe myn wuld be finer dan urs! 😛 @dcclagos rocks mehn! Lovely concept! Where is Pastor M in all of these tho? Wuld like 2 see her own pic o! Lmao @ Pastor K’s angry face, very funny indeed! All roads leads 2 DCClagos on d 15th of june(medilag exam, abeg park well)! Don’t amazing stuff just happen in june? 😉 #akikitan #proudlyjuneborn!

E'
      June 10, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Lol
      June z AMAZING indeed
      Can’t wait to see you hun

uniquebreed/portableglow
    June 10, 2014 at 9:45 pm

My bbm peeps are in for it! If dey tot av made noise about A ki ki tan b4, my noise just got louder o! Choi! Me ayaf stolen all d pics here! Perfect DPs till d real day! Sorry 2 all dose who can’t make it! Ama rub it in ya face well well!

E'
      June 10, 2014 at 9:47 pm

Me too ooo
      Can’t imagine missing this

nehemastories
    June 10, 2014 at 10:49 pm

The smile on the face of the ladies from DCC says it all….its really akikitan.

E'
      June 14, 2014 at 7:40 am

Yesoooooooo
      DCC has some of the finest

wendy orji
    June 11, 2014 at 3:26 pm

still trying to get more friends to join me, cnt imagine missin out.

E'

E'
      June 14, 2014 at 7:50 am

Yaaaaaay
      *high five*

Akikitan (A Women Only Program) | King Kurtis Smith's Life Transforming Blog
    June 14, 2014 at 6:11 am

[…] Ministering: Onos, Palmira, Efe and Pastor Mildred Kingsley Okonkwo (Host) Gate Fee: FREE Dress code: African Print Date: 15th June 2014 Time: 4pm prompt Venue: David’s Christian Center, Victory Dome, behinds PHCN office, Fatgbems busstop, Oshodi/Mile 2 Express Way, Lagos State. For more info: 08077714411 and 08028356363 or visit: http://eziaha.com/2014/06/09/akikitanized/ […]

AND THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR BOWS OUT: GRATEFUL MUCH!!! | Somiii's Convos, Grab a Seat!!!!!
    July 1, 2014 at 4:42 pm

[…] after I read the post of last year’s WWW tagged  Imela, I didn’t need an invite for Akikitan, I found my way there. Both programmes were life changing and I’m glad I didn’t miss […]

AND THE SECOND HALF OF THE YEAR BOWS OUT: GRATEFUL MUCH!!! + 50th POST | Somiii's Convos, Grab a Seat!!!!!
    July 1, 2014 at 4:55 pm

My life in THREE Junes… | The F.A.B. Sister's Blog
    June 17, 2015 at 12:47 am

[…] so WWW 2014 was themed A KI KI TAN (When Words Fail) and my goodness gracious, I had moved to the ‘Buj by then, NYSC done, married […]