I got you with the Liebster abi? Don’t worry I didn’t also know what that meant till Kemmiiii did so on her blog and awarded me a LIEBSTER…
A Liebster is an award given to up and coming bloggers with under 200 WordPress followers, The Liebster Award originated in Germany and Liebster means dearest or beloved, and Liebe is love.
So tz like a Lover’s award. Call it Bloggers’ Valentine.
So the award comes with some rules.
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. List 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions they have asked you
4. Nominate 11 other people
5. Ask the nominees 11 questions
6. Last and definitely least, let them know you have nominated them.
So here goes something
Shout out to Kemmiiii (www.kemmiiii.com), the full of life blogger for considering me worthy of a LIEBSTER. Thanks b.
11 random facts about myself.
1. Right now, my hair is in a state. I’m going aux naturelle so tz high maintenance. But I’m soooo done with chemicals.
So I have my home made moisturizer- pure virgin oil, shea butter, indian hemp (natural ooo), coconut oil, castor oil, etc. #teamnatural.
2. I have the very best daddy in the world… Rev Albert Femi Oduwole.
I don’t know how a man can have such a large heart. God bless him for me. I love him scarra, but tz the God in Him I LOVE the most!!!
Ok let’s make this personal cos he reads my blog. ‘I love you Rev, scarra, but tz the God in you I LOVE the most’
3. I have the third MOST horrible voice in the world. My mom has the WORST and then no number two cos momma’s voice is really terrible LOL!!! That’s the kinda yabis my sister gives us ooo. The worst part is my mom screams the most when we worship during prayers. My popsie, who has a real amazing voice, has given up. But seriously tho, #dearGod, u gotta give your darling E’ a great singing voice ooo. i̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶m̶i̶s̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶w̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶
4. I am really an insular person. I prefer being by myself. I know this sounds hard to believe but tz true. I’m great company yeah, but I love my company alone more.
5. I hated NYSC a lot before camp especially. But I got an NYSC makeover in camp!!! Wow!!! NYSC in Lagos is opportunity filled.
I’m taking advantage and I’m having a glorious year serving and impacting lives and my society. Watch out!!!
6. I have made up my mind to be an amazing PARENT. Tz practically a vow I have with God. Both of us that is. My kids have to turn out right and by God’s grace, they will. Cos I will do my best, with a large dose, nay overdose of wisdom and leave God to do His part.
7. There are a few women I really love and are mentors in their own way to me: Chimamanda Adichie, TY Bello, Joyce Meyer, Michelle Obama, Teju Oduwole, Mildred Okonkwo, Carly Fiorina, and most recently, my NYSC Lagos state co-ordinator Mrs Adenike Adeyemi.
8. I hardly ever have a BEST, I have SEVERAL BESTS… Best friendS, best foodS, best movieS, etc.
Life is too short to have just ONE best anything.
9. I have really grown. Oh my gosh!!! I am amazed at the work God has done in my life. So amazed. I almost can’t believe it!!! Sometimes, I look back at stuff I have done, said or written and I am like Eziaha, is this you???
God is awesome!!!
10. I love TuFace sha.
I feel like that’s just how much God loves us. Warts and all. Tu can do no wrong to me ooo. And I’m so glad he is married now. I’m not saying he is perfect, I am just saying I love him forever. Not enough to sleep with him ooo. At all. Ewwww. Love him like my very own brother. And cos of him, I now love Annie too. Wish ’em a God filled marriage. Annie would need it especially. LOL!!! Though I feel like my love would reduce if I see another baby outside wedlock oooo. Abeg, Tu oooo
11. I’m a hugger!!! Oh my. If you are ever feeling down, an E’ hug would be the perfect UPPER… Get yours today…
Now to answer Kemi’s questions…
1. Money, Power, Respect, choose two
Err, Money and Respect…
2. What is your idea of religion?
Finding God. Connecting to Him in the most romantic way ever… Now that is LIFE!!!
3. Have you ever considered politics?
I dabbled into it in school. On a Nigerian level? Well, never say never!!! So yes, I have thought about it. You do know I am a Michelle lover, yeah?
4. What do you do for fun? Movies, read, write, and gist!!! But more than anything, I day dream
5. What one word do you think describes me (kemi)?
LIVELY (would have said ‘full of life’ but u said one word)
6. What one word describes you?
7. What’s music to you?
Life!!! Especially in worship or praise.
8. Do you have a plan B in life? If yes what is it?
I’m not sure I get this question ooo. Maybe my plan B would be to live an Actress’ life. And be a role model Actress. Right and fabulous living, marriage and all inclusive.
9. What book will you recommend for me to read?
The lady, Her Lover and Her Lord by TD Jakes.
10. Why did you start blogging?
Aside from the free, very convenient, easy-to-use platform, I absolutely love to write!!! And I have great things to share with the world. I would have added that I’m a FABULOUS easy to read writer but… #Ogaatthetop#
11. Say something totally random!
Indomie!!! You won’t kill me!!!
Now my nominees who happen to be some amazing bloggers I absolutely love!!! Mostly Christian bloggers. In no particular order. And not all are WordPress bloggers sha. Buh I love ’em jor. Apologies to the LIEBSTER gods hehehehe
2. Daddy’s girl (Ruth)
3. Ike Amadi
4. Holy Parcel.
5. Just us girls
6. Chioma Chuka
7. JMAD writes
8. Sharon Obi.
10. Vien 007
Gosh!!! Now I have to holler at y’all.
Phew!!! I just hope you find it on my blog already jor.
And here are my questions
1. Last three books you read? (Last year’s books don’t apply please)
2. Do you know Carly Fiorina? (Don’t google yet ooo)
3. Have you slapped someone before? (No not like younger sis/bro sort of thing ooo)
4. Practical faith boosters
5. How do you treat ANNOYING friends?
6. How much do you like Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie? (Provide your answer in percentage LOL)
7. If you had the power to end one thing in this world, what would it be?
8. If you could change one thing in your local church what would that be?
9. One person you would love to meet in person before you die?
10. Your iPod or any music device on shuffle… List the first 10songs that comes on your playlist. No cheating. Then add a random feel good or show off song.
And my bonus!!!
11. What do you think about me? (Of course I had to add this jor)
Please holler at me when you have done this on your blog. I’ll love to feature some really cool answers on my blog. And please don’t LIEBE me back ooo. I know you love me but i̶ ̶a̶m̶ ̶N̶O̶T̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶e̶r̶e̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ ̶I am disqualified already (I made that rule up LOL).
Ok since I have enjoyed asking these questions, I would answer them too. But that would be in a latter post so that you guys don’t cheat and copy my answers.
PS; Nominees are automatic Winners ooo. So you can say Awardees. I love your blog and so i am nominating to award you. LOL
PPS; Err, you can nominate/award me right back tho… Was just kiddin’. If your questions are cool, I will answer them. If not… #coughs#
PPPS; Next post up is really exciting. And so is the inspiration, Jamie’s SHOW JESUS song… I am sure you can’t wait…. But you have to wait till the morrow… noon. Tz scheduled already :p